Bungie has released the latest Destiny 2 update 184.108.40.206 hotfix patch on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. As per the Destiny 2 patch 220.127.116.11, it brings a number of changes and quality improvements. Apart from this, Destiny 2 version 2.29 (1.024) also includes general stability fixes. The update has also fixed the issue regarding the Wormgod Caress and Radiant Dance Machines and these armor pieces have been re-enabled in all activities.
The latest Destiny 2 update 18.104.22.168 also fixes the Precious Scars and Prometheus Spurs not working issue as intended. This also includes a fix where Dawn Chorus no longer extended burn damage. Further, the patch increases the effect of both the impact and detonation of Explosive Light on Rocket Launchers to now increase damage by 25%. It also fixes an issue where Danger Zone was not functioning correctly on Rocket Launchers.
You can read the full Destiny 2 update 22.214.171.124 patch notes on Bungie’s website or below:
Destiny 2 Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where Precious Scars was not correctly restoring player shields on matching weapon kills.
- Fixed an issue where Prometheum Spurs would not consistently spawn combination rifts on kills while rift energy is full.
- Increased the effect of both the impact and detonation of Explosive Light on Rocket Launchers to now increase damage by 25%.
- Fixed an issue where Danger Zone was not functioning correctly on Rocket Launchers.
- Increase the cooldown of Shoot to Loot to four seconds.
- This is a temporary measure to prevent shooting a brick that can’t be picked up to trigger the auto-reload.
- Fixed an issue where ammo picked up by players could be quickly shot with Shoot to Loot to get additional ammo.
- Fixed an issue where an interaction between Hawkmoon and Hand Cannon Holster allowed for repeated Paracausal shots.
- Fixed an issue with Ager’s Scepter where a player’s Super wouldn’t drain while in empowered mode.
- Fixed issue where a gilding Triumph could be completed before the base title Seal was claimed.
- Fixed issue where the Wyvern precision kill objective wasn’t progressing as intended.
PLATFORMS AND SYSTEMS
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Beyond Light Deluxe Edition upgrade from the Timeline took players to the full Deluxe Edition page instead of the upgrade page on the Steam store.
- Fixed an issue where Windows 7 users were unable to launch the game due to some incompatible *.dll files.
- Fixed an issue with Japanese translations of a few lore entries.
- Fixed an issue where several languages did not have a description for the Seasonal artifact.
- Fixed an issue where the Xunyou offer was not rewarding the correct items.
- Fixed an issue where the Warlock’s Nova Warp wouldn’t Blink if Hold Sprint was active.
- Fixed an issue where the barriers surrounding the Scorch Cannons in the Fallen Walker public event repelled anything that came near them.
- Increased the score target for Iron Banner Control from 125 to 150 (matching base Control).
- Adjusted the Iron Banner Mercy thresholds to reduce the number of games that end shortly before they reach the score target.
Download free Destiny 2 update 188.8.131.52 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.