A new update has been released for Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin. This new update comes as patch 1.02, and it addresses several bugs and glitches, such as memory usage and AI issues. The updated game is compatible with both PC and Mac, and it can be downloaded for free.
The new FF Origin patch 1.02 has been designed to help players collect new equipment quickly. Since players are required to store them, their inventory will fill up fast. Fortunately, the warehouse does not have infinite space, so they can be stored in their inventory.
Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Update 1.02 Patch Notes
- In the Western Keep, under certain conditions attacks would no longer hit enemies and it became possible to fall outside of the playable area
- In the side mission “Scarlet Memories: The Erudite,” neutron bombs would not behave as intended after growing larger
- During soul burst, the effect of mighty guard would remain visible
- Doom effects from ahriman enemies would not expire if inflicted when breaking the enemy
- Certain buffs would not be removed by malboro enemies’ disperse
- Enemy attacks could not be countered during rear attack links with swords while the player character is resistant to being staggered
- Enemies’ magic attacks would inflict damage during rear attack links with maces
- During multiplayer, an interrupted connection during the loading screen would make it impossible to proceed
- During multiplayer in the Refrin Wetlands, it would become impossible to continue gameplay under certain conditions
- During multiplayer, guest players’ MP would not increase when using soul burst on dark vents and certain bosses
- Various other minor bugs