Finalwire updated its AIDA64 analysis and benchmarking tool with interesting news, such as confirming the existence of the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti by supporting it in the latest Beta version of its software.
In laptops, the launch of an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Mobile in its Max-Q version is confirmed, while the surprise is triple with the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Mobile, and as per reports, we will have at least three models.
An Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Mobile with 16 GB of VRAM memory (or an engineering sample with such capacity) is explicitly mentioned, a second model is also listed but its capacity is not known, so it could be a base model of 8 GB memory capacity.
On the other hand, we have the GeForce RTX 3070 Mobile in its Max-Q variant, that is, with reduced frequencies, thinking about reducing energy consumption, temperatures, and being implemented in thin equipment. All these GPUs could be announced during the first week of January during CES 2021.
AIDA 64 Extreme 6.30.5523 beta (Dec 11, 2020) Release notes:
- Computer / Sensor / improved dynamic refresh when number of lines changes
- Motherboard / SPD / improved picking of XMP profile with the highest clock
- GPU information for AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT (Navi 21)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 (GA107)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (GA106)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Mobile / Max-Q (GA106M)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Mobile (GA104M)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Mobile 16GB (GA104M)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Mobile / Max-Q (GA104M)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti (GA102)
- GPU information for nVIDIA Quadro T500 (TU117GL)
- GPU information for nVIDIA RTX A40 (GA102GL)
- sensor support for ITE IT8638 sensor chip
- sensor support for Dell SMI of Vostro 3501, Vostro 3671, Vostro 3888
- motherboard specific sensor info for Asus Prime X299 Edition 30, Vanguard B85
- motherboard specific sensor info for MSI MS-7C67