The Polish studio Destructive Creations recently announced that Ancestors Legacy will release on Nintendo Switch on June 11, 2020.
Not so long ago, the Polish studio Destructive Creations announced that it was preparing a port for its medieval strategy Ancestors Legacy on Nintendo Switch. And now, thanks to the press release, the release date of Ancestors Legacy for Switch has been confirmed for June 11.
The download version of the title will appear in the eShop on the same day of the release, and a physical version will follow later. The optional touchscreen controls tailored to the Switch screen are new.
Ancestors Legacy main features on Switch includes the following:
- Four playable nations in an extensive single-player campaign inspired by historical events.
- Various modes of intense multiplayer battles.
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience, and morale.
- Cinematic battle camera view that puts you right in the center of the action.
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4.
- Streamlined resource management and village construction.
Check the overview of the game below:
Ancestors Legacy is a history-inspired, real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in superb detail with Unreal Engine 4. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.
Take command of your army as you storm through medieval Europe in an extensive series of campaigns. Choosing one of the four available nations—Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, or Slav—you will be tasked with more than just conquering, raiding, and pillaging enemy camps, villages, and towns. Only by utilizing the full range of available tactical options, taking strategic advantage of the environment, and managing your temporary bases and settlements will you emerge victorious.