ASUS has launched a new 32-inch ROG Swift PG329Q-W gaming monitor. The device features a WQHD panel, a 175 Hz refresh rate, and a 1ms response time. It also features a host of ASUS innovations, including Game Plus OSD crosshair. This model has two HDMI 2.0 ports and is powered by an AMD Xeon processor.
The ASUS ROG Swift PG329Q-W features a white-colored body with a matte aluminum trim on the diagonal line and pivot. It has thin black bezels on either side of the screen.
Other features of the new PG329Q-W include a WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution screen with a 1ms response time. It supports ELMB Sync and NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, allowing gamers to adjust the color settings according to their preference.
Asus ROG Swift PG329Q-W Highlights
- 32-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) Fast IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 175Hz (above 144Hz) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- Fast IPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR 600 certification.
The PG329Q-W has a white-body variant. The matte-aluminum trim around the pivot and diagonal strip add a touch of classy style to the PG329Q-W. The matte-black bezel around the screen completes the look of the ROG Swift.
The PG329Q-W features WQHD resolution, a pixel per second response time, and support for NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible and DisplayHDR600. Pricing and availability are still unknown.