If you’re a big fan of the popular battle royale game, you’re probably excited for the Fortnite v20.10 update. This update includes new cosmetics, quests, and more! You can also expect bug fixes, too. The full list of changes is in the patch notes below. But first, let’s take a look at what’s new in the game.
First off, a number of bugs have been fixed in this update. For example, the mist blaster will no longer slide back when used in a laser attack, and the deathray no longer ejects bright white flashes near players.
Also, a bug has been fixed where players eliminated from a match could respawn on a different island. In addition, the health restoration settings of a character’s chosen team will now be overridden by Team Settings when switching teams.
Also, there are some fixes in the game for the following: the Llama’s lock key will now be a visible icon in the Generals Gallery A menu when a player has a pickaxe in his inventory, and a new feature in the Save the World mode allows players to use the Save the World Pickaxe to destroy an enemy if they
Another change in the game includes a new camera effect for the Replay HUD. The camera now follows teammates when they are eliminated. Players will also no longer experience overlapping rifts while shooting enemies.
Additionally, the player icon will no longer update incorrectly when the locker outfit is set to random. Furthermore, the player icon will no longer be distorted when viewing the locker on a Battle Royale map. Lastly, the player icon no longer appears incorrectly when selecting the Locker Outfit in a Battle Royale map.
Fortnite Update v20.10 Patch Notes
The v20.10 adds a new weapon to take care of those pesky vehicles, and an update to the Wildlife, Creature, and Guard spawners.
BATTLE ROYALE WEAPONS
Rock vehicles with the Anvil Rocket Launcher. With the Anvil Rocket Launcher, look into its scope and lock onto your vehicle target. Once your target’s locked, fire a rocket that’ll go flying its way!
UPDATE: WILDLIFE, CREATURE, GUARD SPAWNERS
We’ve increased the max health of Wildlife, Creatures and Guards by up to 10 times the previous amount!
OTHER FEATURE UPDATES
- Additional fantasy music added to the Radio device, and sfx to the Speaker device.
PREFAB & GALLERY UPDATES
- Added 6 New Prefabs
- IO Blimp
- The Fortress
- 4 Command Cavern Prefabs
- Added 10 New Galleries
- 3 IO Blimp Galleries
- 2 The Fortress Galleries
- 4 Command Cavern Galleries
- Rocket League Prop Gallery
- Added prison assets to The Shark Wall Gallery, The Shark Floor & Stair Gallery and The Shark Prop Gallery.
- Added a sand dune fence to Sweaty Sands Prop Gallery.
Known issues: We’re aware of an issue that will prevent creators from opening the detailed view of the following galleries.
- Sweaty Sands Prop Gallery
- The Shark Wall Gallery
- The Shark Floor & Stair Gallery
- The Shark Prop Gallery
- The Shark Rock Gallery Large
- The Shark Rock Gallery
- The Shark Cliff Gallery
PREFAB & GALLERY FIXES
- Fixed an issue that caused rocks from the Scorched galley to have no textures.
- Fixed issues with Tall Grass Galleries, where a bundle of grass could be destroyed by weapons and bundles would float above the ground when placed.
- Fixed an issue with assets in the Glass Prop Gallery, from displaying the correct customization name.
- Fixed a shadow casting issue with the Torchlight, from the Ambient Gallery.
- Fixed a texture issue with the fuel tank from EGO prefabs.
- Fixed an issue where an ArtDeco pillar would give the wrong resource material.
- Fixed an issue where some mushrooms, in the Resource Prop Gallery, were not showing health/damage.
- Fixed an issue that caused the sentry device to slide down uneven surfaces.
- Option to disable color glow and sound effect on the damage amplifier power up.
- Fixed an issue on Survival Island that caused lakes and other water to appear invisible.
- Fixed an issue where new islands made with the Frosty Fortress starter island did not have mantling, sprint, and shoulder bash on by default.
- Fixed an issue with some cosmetics that appeared as a bright glow when using the Visual Effect powerup.
- Fixed an issue that caused vehicles to often hit an invisible wall.
- Fixed an issue with join in progress for certain team-specific devices.
- Fixed a texture issue on fuel tanks.
- Fixed an issue where a player who was eliminated from a game could respawn on a different island.
- Fixed an issue that caused Team Settings and Inventory to override health restoration settings when switching teams.
- Fixed a missing icon issue with the ice block from the Ice House Gallery.
- Fixed an issue with being open to open General Props Gallery A in inventory.