The final design of PS5 has not been revealed by Sony yet and fans are impatiently waiting to have a look at the next-gen console of the Japanese manufacturer. Even if the PlayStation 5 devkits have been already leaked in the past, however, many believe that it won’t be the final PS5 design in any aspect whatsoever.
Today we have received some information from the Russian website GameMag (via ResetEra), which claims to have information from “a specialist who’s developing a popular American game which will be available on PS5 in the future.”
Below you can check all the details of the PS5 design leaked by the insider:
- The design of the real console is different from all the options that were previously published on the network under the guise of insiders.
- The console stands out with one very unusual detail about which no one has yet talked about, but the insider decided not to disclose it to us either. Reason: there is a possibility that this detail can be used to track where the “drain” came from.
- Sony has not yet revealed all the secrets of the console It should announce another important system feature. Some of the information about this chip has already flickered in the Western press, but no one paid attention to it.
- The console is not like the design plan for the Xbox Series X. This is not a smart speaker style device. The PlayStation 5 looks like a classic set-top box – it’s a flat square symmetrical box with rounded edges.
- But at the same time, the console is very thick. It is almost twice as thick as the PlayStation 4 Pro.
In any case, we would like to remind you that this leaked information is not official, however, we can get some idea how the design of the expected PlayStation 5 can be presented in the near future, or perhaps this Thursday, June 4 at the presentation event.
What do you think about the design of the next-gen console of Sony? Tell us in the comments below.