Discord servers have quickly become a staple for online communities of all kinds. They provide a convenient and centralized place for people to gather and chat, whether it’s for gaming, work, or just general interest. But what exactly is a Discord server subscription? In this post, we’ll give you a complete rundown of everything you need to know about Discord server subscriptions, from the basics of how they work to some of the more advanced features you can take advantage of. By the end, you’ll have a good idea of whether or not a Discord server subscription is right for you and your community.
What is Discord Server Subscription?
Discord Server Subscription is a monthly service that allows you to keep your Discord server running. It includes all of the features of the base Discord service, plus some extra perks.
With Discord Server Subscription, you get:
- Unlimited server storage
- Unlimited user slots
- Access to premium support
- A custom server URL
- No ads
How to Subscribe to a Discord Server
Discord is a voice and text chat app designed for gamers that lets you easily find, join, and chat with friends. You can also subscribe to Discord servers to get more involved in the gaming community. Here’s how:
- Find a server you want to subscribe to. You can browse through popular servers on the Discord home page, or search for a specific server by name or ID.
- Click the “Server Subscription” button on the server’s page.
- Select a subscription plan. There are three tiers of subscriptions: Basic, Standard, and Premium. Each tier gives you access to different features, such as extra emoji or voice channels.
- Enter your payment information and click “Subscribe.” Your subscription will be automatically renew every month unless you cancel it.
Now that you know how to subscribe to a Discord server, get out there and start chatting!
What are the Benefits of Subscribing to a Discord Server?
When you subscribe to a Discord server, you gain access to a number of benefits. For one, you can get access to exclusive channels and content that you wouldn’t be able to otherwise. This could include things like behind-the-scenes footage, access to beta versions of games or software, or even just early access to new content.
In addition, subscribing to a Discord server usually comes with some perks. These could include things like special roles in the server, custom emojis, or even just discounts on merchandise. It’s a great way to show your support for a server and its community, and it can often lead to some pretty cool rewards.
How to Unsubscribe from a Discord Server
If you’re no longer interested in being a part of a Discord server, you can unsubscribe from it at any time. Here’s how:
- Open the Discord app on your device and sign in, if necessary.
- Tap on the server that you want to unsubscribe from.
- In the server menu, tap on the three dots icon next to the channel name to open the More options menu.
- Tap on Leave Server.
- In the pop-up window, tap on Leave Server again to confirm your decision and unsubscribe from the server.
Discord server subscriptions are a great way to support your favorite servers and get access to exclusive content. If you’re thinking about subscribing to a server, make sure you understand what benefits you’ll get and how much it will cost. We hope this article has helped clear things up for you. Thanks for reading!