Nvidia has relaesed the latest GeForce 511.17 WHQL Game Ready driver update for Windows 10 and Windows 11 PCs with an Nvidia 12GB GeForce RTX 3080 graphic card. You can download the latest GeForce 511.17 WHQL Game Ready driver from the link below. According to the official patch notes, the GeForce 511.17 WHQL Game Ready driver update brings support for the 12GB GeForce RTX 3080.
The latest game-ready driver update also included a number of other changes and fixes which you can find in the complete changelogs below.
NVIDIA GeForce 511.17 WHQL Game Ready Drivers Update Changelogs.
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 511.17
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this
version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The
NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
- Includes support for the 12GB GeForce RTX 3080.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Detroit Become Human]: Random stuttering/freezing occurs in the game.
- Flicker/disappearing text when 12-bit color is used
- [HDR][G-Sync]: Mouse pointer gets stuck after turning on HDR from the Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA control panel.
To work around, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse cursor will be sluggish for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
Known or Open Windows 10/11 Issues
Below you can find the list of all the known issues that are either not fixed or not implemented in this version.
- [Deathloop][HDR]: TDR/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled.
- If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water.
- In multi-monitor configurations, the screen may display random black screen flicker.
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU”, the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4.
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling][Desktop]: The screen moves to the upper left corner on cold boot when Image Scaling is applied to the desktop. 
- Do not apply NVIDIA Image Scaling to the desktop. It is intended only for video upscaling or for games which do not run with a scaling resolution unless the same Image Scaling resolution is applied on the desktop.
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling][DirectX 11 video apps]: With Image Scaling enabled, video playback is corrupted or results in a system hang after performing an HDR transition.
If HDR is required to be toggled from the Microsoft Control Panel, be sure to switch to a different Image Scaling resolution.
Nvidia GeForce 511.17 WHQL Game Ready Driver Download Link
- Download Windows 10/11 (64-bit DCH Desktop) [ downloads size 793.08 MB ]