If you’re interested in the latest FUT, Career Mode, and game-play improvements, the FIFA 22 Update 1.24 Patch is now available for download. It includes fixes to numerous bugs and improves the overall game experience. You can now play with other players on the Internet thanks to the latest fixes. You can now also participate in online matches and enjoy all the features of the game, including multiplayer mode and online modes. In addition to these fixes, this patch adds new crowd characters, new kits, updated UI, and more!
The latest update to FIFA 22 is now live for PC users. It also comes with a list of fixes and improvements for the game’s multiplayer mode. The most notable change in this patch is the new FIFA Stadium, which will replace the existing brand by 2023. It’s also available in the Career Mode, where you can choose which player you want to play as. EA has also added player recommendations based on the items they typically use.
FIFA 22 1.24 Patch Notes (1.000.013) – May 19, 2022
FIFA Ultimate Team
Made the following change:
When the Transfer Market is selected, the UI will display recommended Player Items based on the most commonly used Player Items in FUT.
– This functionality will only be available following a server update.
Addressed the following issue:
- In Player Career, the Virtual Pro did not show up in transfer deadline visuals when transferring clubs on deadline day.
General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following changes:
- Players will no longer instantly disconnect from an online match if the game window goes out of focus.
– When the game window goes out of focus, the player is considered idle and a timer will count down, causing the player to automatically exit the match if it reaches zero.
- Updated some kits, 2D portraits, and ad boards.
Addressed the following issues:
- Some placeholder visual and UI elements could unintentionally display.
- A rare stability issue could occur when using customized squad files in Career Mode.
If you have not yet updated your game, it is advisable to do so. However, if you have already updated your game, you may not be able to use it until the patch is available.
Another change in the update is the inclusion of resupply points in missions for armored vehicles. Bullets can now receive damage buffs from melee damage. The bullet’s description has also been updated to reflect its new functionality. Lastly, there’s a bug that prevented the goalkeeper from dropping the ball on command. While these fixes aren’t game-breaking, they’re definitely worth the download!