It seems that the Gigabyte website has listed several graphics cards from the RTX 30 series that have not yet been officially announced by the manufacturer, including a possible model that has not even been revealed by Nvidia. The video cards appeared on the bundle page with Watch Dogs Legion and include a Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 with 20 GB of VRAM, an RTX 3070 with 16 GB, and an RTX 3060 with 8 GB of dedicated memory.
The list contains the product codes, but it also implies the name and amount of memory for each model. The RTX 3060 video card appears on the Gigabyte website as “306S”, which may indicate the existence of the RTX 3060 Super, which has appeared in leaks before.
The site also lists other models with the “S” at the end, implying that some Super or Ti variants of GPUs already presented may show up on the market. Below, you can check out the main GPUs listed on the Gigabyte website:
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 (SUPER / Ti) AORUS Master 20 GB (GV-308SAORUS M-20GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming OC 20 GB (GV-308GAMING OC-20GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 (SUPER / Ti) AORUS Master 16 GB (GV-307SAORUS M-16GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 (SUPER / Ti) Gaming OC 16 GB (GV-3070SGAMING OC-16GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 (SUPER / Ti) Eagle OC 8 GB (GV-3060SEAGLE OC-8GD)
It is also speculated that the RTX 3080 would receive a 20 GB version of VRAM, which appeared even before the launch of Nvidia’s video card. Currently, the Founders model of the GPU has 10 GB of memory with GDDR6X technology.
The RTX 3070, which will officially hit stores next month, was unveiled with 8 GB of VRAM with GDDR6 technology. The RTX 3060, on the other hand, has not yet been introduced by Nvidia, but rumors indicate that at least one of the video card versions will be revealed by the company in October.