Rocket League update 2.14 is now live for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The update adds a new limited-time mode “Knockout Bash” to the game and fixes numerous bugs. You can download the update from the Epic Games Store and can also find it on Steam and Xbox One. Let’s take a look at the changes and what you can expect in the next update. The main change in this update is the “Knockout Bash.”
When Will The New Limited-Time Knockout Bash Mode Will Be Available?
Knockout Bash will be live from April 27 to May 10.
This update also includes the ability to play Knockout Bash, a new game mode that temporarily removes a ban. While Psyonix has not released the official changelog and patch notes for the update, they did state that the update is a fix for a bug that affected the game. Players will not be able to play this new mode for the foreseeable future. However, you can still play the existing Rocket League mode until the update goes live.
Players can now dodge up to four times in midair, without having to reset their actions. Players can also save their mid-air dodges to continue using them for an unlimited amount of time. A new triple jump will also allow you to leap higher during a Knockout, and you can even continue your dodge after you have been knocked off the platform. You can also now keep your dodge for longer without flipping your discard.
Rocket League Update 2.14 Patch Notes – April 27, 2022
- Knockout Bash starts on April 27 at 9 a.m. PDT / 4 p.m. UTC!
- Learn more about the event and our new Knockout LTM here
- After completing a match and returning to the main menu, fixed a bug preventing the game client from saving the previous selection for re-queue
- Fixed a UI bug preventing “Competitive” from appearing above the scoreboard when playing multiple consecutive Competitive matches
- Fixed a bug preventing access to the Change Mode/Match menu while watching a Replay
- Fixed a bug preventing chat during trading
- Dingo Engine Audio volume level has been fixed
- Fixed a bug with parental control preventing some players from seeing the “Allow All” in-game text chat option