Vesper: Zero Light Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch and PC. The Italian sci-fi adventure game is being brought to the hybrid platform of Kyoto house. This new version will include new game screens and artbook, as well as a preequilibrated experience. This version is also going to have improved performance.
Vesper: Zero Light Edition is coming as a free update for Vesper on PC and will include the following.
- Updated puzzles and level design
- An unlockable Artbook with preliminary sketches and study
- New in-game assets and sprites
- Rebalanced gameplay
Moreover, a new DLC called Vesper: The Age of Zero Light – that features an exclusive book of the game that consists of a curated version of the in-game story, along with stills from cutscenes, ingame events, concept art sketches and a deep-lore timeline – will come out the same day, on 12th May 2022.
Here are some of the key features of Vesper: Zero Light Edition.
- Escape – Frantic chases from relentless machines force you to take decisions in the blink of an eye. Hide from your pursuers and sneak through enemy lines to reach your objective.
- Absorb – Use the Drivegun to absorb light from sources and create dark spots in which you can hide. Inject absorbed light into machineries, to open portals and activate deadly traps.
- Control – Control your opponents with light and dispose of them after have exploited their abilities. Take control of your destiny, and decide the future of the Android’s race.
The game is a sci-fi adventure that is based on an android. The player controls an android named Seven as he makes his way across a decaying world. You can influence the fate of your race by making the right choices and deciding to act.
The story revolves around Seven’s quest to find a Drive Gun, an artifact that absorbs light and creates darkness. The game is full of relentless machines and requires quick decisions.